A fast, easy way to start barbecues, campfires, and fireplaces. Sticks are non-toxic, leave no odor, and burn completely. They even light after being submerged in water.
WARNING - The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We know. You get a lot of emails already. But in the event you want more, or those of more intriguing content, you should probably sign up for ours! We do not sell lists and we don't bombard you will a lot of emails - that's a different list:)